Guidelines & Rules:
Last updated: December 01, 2020
Blessings to ALL my amazing clients, My FIRST priority is keeping US SAFE. Due to the surge of COVID-19 cases in December 2020, I have added some new questions to the COVID-19 questionnaire and updated my guidelines.
Please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Be on Time
- You must wear a mask, if you don’t have a disposable mask to wear during services we can provide one for you for $3
- You must enter the salon by the OUTSIDE BACK STAIRCASE. The door to The Gift Peddler’s will be locked & if it is not.
- You need to come up from the OUTSIDE BACK STAIRCASE.
- Before entering, you have a temperature check at the door.
- You will then sanitize your hands.
- Please leave your purse in your car. Bring only what you need, phone, keys, and payment method (check, card, or cash).
- If you arrive early, please stay in your car until your appointment time. I will be sanitizing between each client for your safety.
- ONE client at a time! This is not far fetched as I have been doing this for a few years. The difference is an extra disinfectant between each of you.
- You cannot bring anyone else with you to your appointment.
- NO Food or Water bottles.
Questionnaire prior to your appointment:
- Have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days?
- Have you been traveling in the last month? Where? Have you been in quarantine?
- Have you been out to the beach, restaurants, stores, bars, exercise venues, social events larger than 10 and not adhering to a safe distance of 6ft?
- Do you wear a mask when out to public places?
- What is your new routine in safety for yourself and all you come in contact with?
- Have you been tested for Covid within the last 30 days? Why?
- Results of testing.
- Have you had immediate family members, co-workers, friends who have been exposed or contacted Covid?
- Have you had to quarantine due to possible exposure from family, co-workers, or other exposures?
- Dates of exposure & quarantine?
- Have you chosen to Not wear a mask, not wash your hands, not use hand sanitizer?